Sunday, August 16, 2009

^^Where is My FreeDom???I want A FreeDom As a Teenager^^





ermmm.....how to write it down ler???I feel like I'm nomore freedom..all wat i want to do is can't do.....Feel like in the jail oooo.....Locking in one DARK ROOOM......can't do anything..just do wat they ask to do...it's my life..so bored,i can't even find my ambition and true love....actually wat i need to in this LIFE???hard to say it...Sometimes I need a person to talk with...about wat i feel and wat I wan to do......Everytime I feel I'm like A doll..use to play especially in the LOVE MATTER!!!!wAT I wan is a freedom as a teenagers...do wat they should do at this age,but i never feel it...I NEVER FELL THE TEENAGER..I FEEL LIKE I'M AN ADULT WHO WAIT TO MARRY.....I DUN WAN LIKE THATS...i only want live as a common teenager like other girls or my friends do...CAN'T I HAVE THATS FREEDOM???
I HOPE I HAVE A fairly/SOMEONE to help me get out from this....I NEED A FREEDOM TO FLY AWAY like a BIRD....I hv been like tis almost my whole life!!!!!Until now,I still can't find my freedom OOOOOO.....

No comments:

Post a Comment