Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What a bad and shock day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tis evening I and My friends plan wanna go to Bukit Tivi but when on the way they tell me That they change plan..They wanna go loo Dragon Fruit...My friend who was driving telling them that his car can't go to that place coz his car is not suit for it,then we all go back..mayB coz in rush my friend drive fastly and and can't stop his car.....So,his car damage badly..Luckly 3 of us is safe if not.I dun know what will happen But our planning is cancel...even like tat I still glad coz can met them all coz too long time no meet them...Hopely next time our plan will not like this...Haiz,why today????Huh.....What has happen is past,so let it go away hehehe....

^^Friends:I'm glad u all call me when u all plan it.eventhough urs plan is cancel...but what has happen today will be my memory coz its tell me that u all is a gud friends and caring ur all friend...U all had help him when his car accident and quickly stop ur all car to help 3 of us to make sure that all of us is safe and no injury...Specially to the America guy that had help us so much...He brave drive that car until workshop.....Luckly I wear safebelt,if not...mayB smthing wrong will happen..Thax GOD too coz bless all of us!!!!!I hope WONG dad not angry him and forgive him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment