Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy and Fun Day to RemeMber!!!!!


The View of Bukit Tivi!!!! (Play Sampan)


<27/09/2009>
...was the happy day for me and my ex schoolmates!!!I thought our plan need to be cancel again coz when wanna go fetch our last friend...one of the car is in "trouble"...haiz.....wait there and wasting time..They say wan reach at Bukit Tivi at 10:30 am but.......we reach there around 11 I think..haiz again......Althought is not my first time go there but I think this time is the best time coz playing th there with my old friends even not all friend is there but I slll think is the best ever.....Woah...reach there,we all like a "kid"...playing around...especially the guy..Hahahaha...(I thought only girl react like that )But not ler,I and a few friends go around there..we go see dragon fruit (one of my frineds wanna stole it and take home but scare).....the more funny is playing "bicycle water" & "sampan".....hehehehhe......they play water ler and make a race time,Hahahahaha.....one of my friends is wet ,hahahaha..pity him coz didn't bring extra clothes but as long we all happy!!!!We all play there till 12.30 pm coz my friend need to working at 2 pm....Erm,then left 10 person only,we decided to take lunch at Rasa Sayang....Wahhhh,stay there about 1 and the half hour "talk rubbish" coz long time didn't meet mah...And we also want decide where to go later but no place to go,at the end we all go home lor......MayB next time can go swimming with them

List of friends:
JenZ, Chen Lai Chang ,Lo Koi Li ,Nicole ,Chung Yun Wei ,Chee Jia Vei ,Wong Chan Wen ,Chong Chee Vung, Lim Koh Haw ,Ha Vui Ben, Liau Min Kheng ,Alan Saw,Valentine


READY TO MAKE A RACE??


Koi Li,Me(JeNny),Lai Chang


Play like a kids!!!


Smile!!!



Yun Wei,Alan,Ming Kheng,Chan Wen,Me,Koi Li


Lai Chang and Me(Dragon Fruit)

Bear(know to make a pose)

Chan Wen and Me wif Landak ooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment